The wood hanging rods used for hanging Tenugui as an artwork are called "Tapestry bars". They come as a pair with rubber rings to keep the fabric in place. They are 100% original in design and manufacture, made in Abashiri, in Japan's northernmost province of Hokkaido.
- Compared to other items of similar function, the rod grips will not easily crease the fabric
- Easy to attach a hand-sewn item
- Goes perfectly with any Tenugui hanging!
- 100% made in Japan, from forest management wood scraps of the Ezomatsu pine native to Hokkaido.
- No coating or paints are used in the manufacturing process (allergy-free, solvent-free)
- Kogecha (burnt tea) is a dye finish
- High grade cut finished product
- Basic design is by the president of nugoo
Bar length: 43 cm
4 units of O-rings are included
※ Tenugui is NOT included in this product.